Import & Export - Location wise Tariff and Local Documentation Charges
To view Import Tariff select from below dropdown and click GO button
Documentation - Imports
Documents Required for Release of Imports Delivery order
- Original Bill of Lading duly signed by authorized signatory at the load port.
- Copy of duty paid Bill of Entry for computation of stamp duty.(Applicable in the state of Maharashtra)
In case of Factory De-stuffing
- Indemnity Bond on Stamp Paper of Rs.100/- as per "K"Line format, for indemnifying carrier against any damage to container while in the custody of the consignee.
- Security deposit OR Insurance Policy equivalent to the value of empty container wherein the insured party shall be "K"Line (India) Private Limited.
The Following Endorsements are required
- B/L consigned TO ORDER - Shipper's endorsement is necessary.
- B/L consigned TO BANK, Bank's endorsement necessary; If consigned to Bank of particular Branch, that Branch's endorsement necessary.
- B/L consigned TO A NAMED CONSIGNEE - Named consignee must endorse the B/L.
NVOCC / FORWARDER Bill of Lading
Following documents to be submitted for issuance of Delivery Order
- Master Bill of Lading (Carrier)or if surrendered a copy of the same.
- Copy of duly discharged negotiable House Bill of Lading.
- Written delivery advice in favour of actual consignee from consignee appearing on the Master Bill of Lading.